- MPP for Windsor West, elected in 2014. NDP Caucus critic on Community Safety and Correctional Services
- Former vice-chair of the Greater Essex Country District School Board
- As a trustee, Lisa served over 36,000 students and helped to manage a $290 million dollar budget
- Entrepreneur who ran her own event planning business
- Committed community leader who champions many causes and charity organizations throughout Windsor
BioMPP for Windsor West, elected in 2014. NDP Caucus critic on Community Safety and Correctional Services.
A dedicated community advocate, Lisa Gretzky is an entrepreneur and a longtime defender and champion of public education.
Lisa’s passion for education led her to become a member of her children’s school advisory council and the co-chair of a playground committee that focused on planning to promote physical health and fundraising for new equipment.
She was elected twice as a School Trustee for the Greater Essex County Board, served over 36,000 students and helped to manage a budget of $290 million. Before her election, Lisa worked as an entrepreneur; she ran a special event and wedding planning business.
Lisa gives back to her community. She contributes to the Windsor Youth Centre and Windsor Women’s Shelter, and volunteers with Do Good Divas, an organization that raises money for healthcare initiatives, as well as Icing Smiles Canada, a group that makes cakes for chronically and terminally ill children.
A hard-working community leader, Lisa Gretzky fights to ensure that every child has an opportunity to learn. She believes parents have a meaningful role to play in shaping their children’s education.
She and her husband, Tyler, live in Windsor with their two children.
Address: 2570 Dougall Ave. Windsor, ON N8X 1T6