Manitoba NDP - Provincial Secretary and CFO - Full-time, Permanent
This is the senior administrative position in the Manitoba NDP. Reporting to the Party’s Provincial Executive, the incumbent is responsible for the operation and ongoing development of the Manitoba NDP.
- Planning, organizing and directing all activities related to the operation and financial management of the Manitoba NDP in keeping with the Party’s aims, objectives and Statement of Principles
- Overseeing and interpreting the application of policies established by the Provincial Executive, Council, and Convention
- Providing leadership and guidance in election preparation
- Overseeing and actively participating in the development of fundraising activities
- Providing liaison between the different levels of the Party and with elected members of the NDP Caucus
- Submitting financial/election returns with Elections Manitoba
- Ensuring compliance with the Elections Act and Elections Finances Act
The successful applicant must possess the ability to communicate effectively and have excellent interpersonal skills. This highly organized individual will possess extensive political, public relations, and media experience. The successful applicant must be committed to the policies and goals of the NDP and capable of playing a leadership role in a dynamic organization. As Chief Financial Officer, proven administrative and financial management experience is required. The successful applicant must be able to work effectively as a member of the staff team in the planning and allocation of resources. The Manitoba NDP is an equal opportunity employer. For a full statement of qualifications please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline for applications is Friday, September 21, 2018.
Start date to be negotiated. Interested candidates are asked to send their resume to:
David Woodbury, President Manitoba NDP
803-294 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0B9
Email : email@example.com