Phone Bank Fundraiser
Phone Bank Fundraiser - Toronto, Ontario
The Ontario New Democratic Party is seeking energetic, organized and results-oriented individuals to join our team as Telemarketers/Fundraisers in the Provincial Office phone bank.
The phone bank staff speak with a broad range of members and supporters from across Ontario, with the goal of raising money for the Party through memberships, monthly donations, event ticket sales, and other direct ask campaigns.
- Operate the auto-dialing software and make a minimum of 40 calls per hour.
- Work to achieve and exceed fundraising and calling targets.
- To be friendly, polite, informed and knowledgeable.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information and abide by the Ontario NDP Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Maintain meticulous records regarding contacts.
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated skill and recent success in fundraising, particularly telemarketing.
- Knowledge of the Ontario NDP.
- Excellent judgement, a polite, engaging and enthusiastic telephone manner.
- Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and with hard deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team dynamic.
- Ability to take direction and show initiative as appropriate.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends.
Compensation/Length of Contract: This position pays $15.15 on an hourly basis for a period not to exceed 60 scheduled working days or as per Appendix IV and article 5.01 (3) c) of the collective agreement between the Ontario NDP and COPE 343
Applications (including resume, cover letter and relevant references) should be sent by e-mail to the attention Phone Bank Manager Andrew Pulsifer at email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. Only submissions sent before Monday, February 20will be considered.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.